Apr 15, 2008

Our new little monster friend!

Kade and I got a package in the mail from the wierdbuglady! Thanks Brigette, we love him :)


I won a contest over at her blog, and this cute little guy is my prize! I was going to keep him for myself, but Kade has claimed the little dude already, and even fed him a penny.

If you would like your own little monster friend, click *here*!! Wierdbuglady also has some other amazing things in her etsy shop! Here are some of my favorites:



Patrick the Platypus (platypuses are one of my favorite animals!)

(photos by wierdbuglady)

She pays great attention to detail and accuracy, and is extremely talented! I never thought ticks, mealybugs, and daphnia's were cute until I saw the ones in her shop, and I just want to squeeze them all. They are so adorable! So, go check it out, you'll be glad you did! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations for winning the contest. And you have got a nice and cute gift. I have found some information from online about
willow tree

Mika said...

Hai congrats! Love the animals. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Diana said...

Congratulations!!! What a fun prize. And what a good mommy to share. I'd have tried to hold out, too. It's adorable!

I love the weird bug lady's stuff!!! She has a way of absolutely creating these enigmatic artful creatures.

Adorable pic of you and the kiddo!

Weird Bug Lady said...

Awww thanks so much, glad you like the little monster!