Jul 18, 2008

"And that's when I re-neckulized that hippomapotomases were vegimaterians."

It's funny sometimes, trying to decode a 4 year old's language! "Re-neckulize" is my son's new word. It's a mix between "remember" and "realize" and he uses it for both, quite frequently. Also, he's been adding "ma" into every word that has five syllables or over.

OK, it's time for a little thing I like to call...

FRIDAY FAVORITES!

Friday Favorites is a compilation of a few things I have found during the week that I think you should see too!

I will start out with this:



These Camp Out Invitations by skgpapers are the cutest things ever! They are really tiny... made out of matchboxes, and the mushroom bead comes off so the recipient can use it for something else! They are like a mini diorama. Love them!

This polka dot wallet by ZiaZia is so unique and fun... I love everything in her shop! I really like the "messy artistic" look that she has. I can't do messy on purpose like that, wish I could!

cat

1) how to they get up in the tree like that?
2) this was me earlier this week... except I was on a chair, not up in a tree. And, the spider didn't leave, I caught it in a jar. I think it's a black widow. I tried to take pictures and send it to What's That Bug, but I don't think the pictures were clear enough... they didn't reply. Now I don't know what to do with the spider! I hate squishing things, but I have this silly irrational fear that if I let it go, it will find it's way back to me for REVENGE... da da da DAAAA....



The Story Matters is a brand new scrapbooking challenge blog that looks like it could be a lot of fun! I need to catch up on my scrapbooking. I love looking at all the challenge blogs and gleaning ideas for my own layouts, though I usually lurk instead of actively participating.


Mario Bros Theater... poorly filmed, but funny :)

Now I'm off to finish some new sock monkeys to put in the shop next week, work on a wholesale order, and complete bunches of BabyBuddies! Happy Friday to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com