Nov 7, 2008

Belly Buttons I MEAN Bella Bunnies

Do you ever say the wrong thing? Happens to me a lot :)

Today I listed my first Bella Bunny tutorial for sale in my etsy shop! I'll be listing more of them this weekend, along with some custom sock monkeys, more fabric gift bags, and other things.

I worked so hard on this! I wanted this pattern to be really clear so that even the newest beginner could make it. I also wanted it to be attractive, fun to look at, and professional. The pattern is 9 pages and includes over 45 pictures, step by step illustrated instructions, and the full size pattern. Hopefully this is just in time for people to make for Christmas presents. One of my testers made a few Bellas in Christmas fabrics... SO cute! What a great idea!

I finally started running out of scrap fabric (a friend of mine gave me a whole tub filled with fabric left over from quilts she had made!) so I had to buy some more... here is a sneak preview of some of the new Bellas that will be for sale soon!


Tomorrow we have a busy day... Kade is starting swimming lessons (in the 3 month-3 year old class, because he won't get in the water without me!) and then we have a birthday party, and after that, Jer and I are going out with some friends, sans kids! It's been a while!

No comments: