Feb 16, 2009

I'm still here!

It's been exactly one month since my last post... where has the time gone?
Today I'm going to share some pictures of some recent sock monkeys and other custom orders. It's been pretty busy around here, lots of sewing, lots of fun!


Here is a camera case someone custom ordered. I make these out of the extra sock ends from sock monkeys! I have a huge stack of them, and they are the perfect size for gadget cozies. I line them with matching soft thick fleece, put on a cute button, and there ya go! I made myself one for my camera, and love it!


This owl is just like my others, except over twice as big! I made it out of wool fleece so it is softer, and it makes a comfy pillow/cuddly soft toy/ pretty decoration. The woman I made it for is putting it up in her baby nursery!


This little guy is only 6 inches tall! Have you ever read the Twilight series? This monkey is supposed to represent Jasper Hales, that's why he has golden eyes and a "J.H." on his foot. This is a custom order, but my customer seems to have disappeared.... I hope they come back soon, this mini monkey is ready to go home!! :)


Here is a custom Bella Bunny for a little girl named Keira! I love that name, so pretty! This bunny will be her Easter present. It's one of my favorites so far, I really love that pink chenille fabric!


More miniature sock monkeys... TWINS! These ones are the smallest ever, at only 5 inches tall! So adorable I can barely stand it!! I heard that the two girls who received these for Valentine's Day loved them!


One more custom order, this sweet cupcake monkey was for a little girl's first birthday! I loved making the itty bitty cupcake!


Here are two monkeys that recently sold. A sleeping mini monkey (isn't Kade a great model for my pictures! He's such an enthusiastic helper!) and a Valentine's hearts sock monkey.


Lastly, here are three more sock monkeys that are available in my shop!


Tomorrow I'm going to post some pictures of things we made for Valentine's Day. See you then!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

So cute! You are so talented Melody!!!!

Riahli said...

Adorable! I love the mini monkeys, I was just telling Ryder a little while ago that I thought mini monkeys would be really cute, did you make them out of kids socks?

Lynette said...

Just found your blog, and wanted to tell you that Keira LOVES her Bella Bunny. She carries it around, and if we say, "Where's your Bella?" She runs to find it and kiss it! Thanks so much for the wonderful job!

Unknown said...

I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.Combinaisons