Jun 10, 2009

Mr. Googlie Eye

One of the boys I nanny (who is also one of Kade's best friends) had his 6th birthday recently. He is the kind of kid who has everything, so I wanted to give him something unique and special. I decided on a silly monster plushie. Kade designed the whole thing- he chose the colors, the shape of the body, how many eyes, what the mouth should look like, everything! Here is the result:


The boy named him Mr. Googlie Eye. He loves him very much, takes him everywhere, even sleeps with him! It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling to know that I was able to make something he loves!


There is a pocket on the back for notes or little treasures.


I'm thinking about making some monsters for the shop, what do you think?

5 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Oh my gosh, I think they'd be a HUGE hit! That creature is fabulous! :)

Kelly O. said...

the pocket would be a great place to put lost teeth for the tooth fairy.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I almost want one for me :) If you decide not to sell them you could always post a pattern :) I'd love to give him a try :)

urban craft said...

he's awesome, belongs right in Disney's Monster's Inc. movie!

Rosie said...

I haven't checked your shop to see if you made these, but you definately should!