Sep 16, 2009

Kindergarten, here we come!

Kade started Kindergarten on Monday. I was prepared for lots of clinging, and some pleas of, "don't go yet!" or, "just one more hug and kiss!". We walked into the classroom and to my surprise, Kade just ran over to his spot on the rug and sat down, without a backwards glance! He waved over his shoulder, actually it looked more like he was shooing me away. So I left, without my hug and kiss, feeling a tiny bit dejected, but mostly relieved and proud. I got plenty of hugs and kisses when I picked him up 3.5 hours later, and was happy to hear that he couldn't wait to go back the next day. Now the first day of kindergarten is over, that day we'll both remember for the rest of our lives, that milestone that seemed so far away once. That day has passed, and now the bright future lies ahead.

2 comments:

Riahli said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks. Epitex Uk