Jan 18, 2012

Snow days!

We're in the midst of the big snowstorm of 2012 here in the northwest! So far we have about 12 inches, and it's still coming down.

On Sunday, Kade went sledding and made this GIANT 7 foot tall snowman with his aunt and daddy. But, I've been trying to think of fun ways Kade can enjoy the snow by himself. We don't have any neighbor kids, and I can't take a newborn baby outside in this weather to play with him myself, so Kade is really lonely!

We didn't have any carrots or small rocks for his face, so we used a rotten banana and bottle caps!


Here are some of the things I've suggested to him to have fun by himself:

~Fill a spray bottle with colored water and spray designs onto the snow
~Pack bowls with snow and make bricks to build
~Write or draw in the snow by making huge letters or shapes with his tracks
~Use a ruler and measure different areas to see where the snow is the deepest

Do you have any more ideas? I'd love to hear them! :)

3 comments:

Piotr LA said...

Your blog is very valuable.
phone girls London

harisaslam said...

I love the snowfall and I made a plan to go to Murree to enjoy the snowfall. But My work burden is too hard I am working in Karachi fumigation . so I wasn't going but my family is gone and enjoy the winter.

Fumigation Services said...

I have a deep love for snowfall, and I had plans to visit Murree to experience its beauty. However, my heavy workload at Fumigation Services has kept me from going. Nevertheless, my family decided to go and enjoy the winter wonderland on my behalf.